Lori writes in Eagle, Michigan. She is primarily interested in young people’s fiction (chapter books for middle grades readers), but recently has been enjoying short stories and even a poem or two. Her published pieces include:
- underwater fantasy chapter books (please visit Mermaid Island Books),
- short pieces published in two Cup of Comfort anthologies (Cup of Comfort for Horse Lovers and Cup of Comfort for Families Touched by Alzheimer’s),
- three short pieces in Pets Across America 2009,
- “Another High Noon” – short story published in Washington Square Review, 2009 (published as Loraine Garn),
- and of course, short stories in our own anthology, Small Towns: A Map in Words.
Lori’s great loves – her husband and daughter, her church, nature, dogs, horses, stained glass…and writing.